Friday, April 24, 2009

BRAG Spring Tune Up - After the Ride Pictures and Thoughts

BRAG - STU 2009 is over and a good time was had by most everyone as best I can tell. The following pictures are in no particular order. I did keep hearing in my mind the phrase "Eat Mor' Chikn" and finally found the source which you will see as the last photo. Definitely subliminal mind control. I rode 122 miles in 2 days.

A field of yellow flowers - someone identify the type of plant please.


Has anyone ever gotten your goat? There was a large selection here on day 2 57 mile route.

Family on a triple!

Smallest SAG wagon I have ever seen. Limited to one problem at a time.

World's best DOG rider on STU - Marley! He got a lot of attention
Youngest rider - 6 months old a couple of days after STU.
Eat Mor Chikn - Eat Mor Chikn - Eat Mor Chikn

No comments: